We finally got to celebrate my birthday on Monday night. Ryan had to work late, so the older girls made my cake and did a pretty darn good job! I also got some fun little gifts- thank you family and friends. I must admit that I am not super excited about the big 3-5, I am officially in my MID- thirites! You know what that means... 40 is just right around the corner, which is a little uncomfortably close to being middle aged. OK, I know I'm jumping the gun a bit, but sometimes I feel so old (like when shopping at American Eagle, Aeropostale, etc... and it's not for me, or going to Middle School orientation and being more nervous than Ashtin about finding her classes, and knowing that next year Cortnee will be there also. And ultimately, knowing that in four short months we will have a teenager and all of the fabulous hormones that accompany that!) I actually have a pretty good life and am grateful for all of the crazy memories that have gotten us to this point. Thank you to all of you for your support and friendship to me and our family.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Posted by Markowski Family at 7:57:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Happy Birthday! Now you are as old as I am! Hehe! I can't believe we are that old? Weren't we just your oldest's age?
Post a Comment