Tuesday, August 19, 2008

CORTNEE TURNS 11

Our second daughter turned 11 on August 10th... I know I'm a little bit behind on blogging, I sorta read the whole Twilight Series and part of the "Uglies" series in ten days! Anyway, a little tribute to the first drama queen (Abby is quickly catching up) in our family. Cortnee is passionate about life and friends- and well, just about everything. Cortnee is very much into hair, design, and fashion. At times, I swear her motto has been "Who cares if it's uncomfortable, it looks great!" Cortnee is very committed to school with her school work, as well as various committees that she is a part of. She is a fantastic dancer, actress and singer- and the best part is that she has the confidence that goes with all of that! Cortnee is also a wonderful big sister- (and according to Ashtin, sometimes a decent little sister also!) she will set up "Cortnee Preschool" for the little kids and has quite the curriculum too. She is an early riser and at the crack of dawn every morning (when Seth decides that no matter what time he went to sleep the night before, he is raring to go), begs to get him out of his crib to play with him, feed him breakfast- and sometimes when I'm super lucky, change his diaper as well. Cortnee has a big heart and growing testimony and is a fabulous example to all those around her. Thanks for being part of our family Cortnee, we love you!!

4 comments:

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

She is so cute! She really looks like I remember you in Jr. High. Are we old enough to have kids the age we were in all our rowdiness? Fun that you were able to read so much.

Amie said...

What a cutie! She's definitely photogenic.

Kelsey said...

I can't believe Courtnee is 11 years old! She is becoming such a young lady! It feels like yesterday I was babysitting and changing her diapers! :)

Markowski Family said...

I know Kelsey! Just think, you were actually 11 years old when you started babysitting Ashtin and Cortnee! I am going to miss you (knowing that you won't be living here anymore), we will have to visit with you when we are in Utah and hopefully we will be living there in the near future! And of course, if you miss changing diapers... :)