Friday, August 22, 2008

Aren't I cute?



Quite the stylin' little lady



Just lost another tooth a week and a half ago!



What a pint sized diva



Mom, are we done yet??



I can't wait, I'm gonna be famous!



Practicing at the studio




2 comments:

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

She is very cute! How fun for her! What the??? I saw the pregnancy thing on the side and it took a minute for it to sink in! COngratulations! That is so exciting! I am afraid this is where we will not be similar! I am really done with my 5! Hope you are feeling well! Do you remember going backpacking with us in the Uintahs? It is beautiful there. I am a bit jealous too!

Jensons said...

She looks sooooooo cute! I bet she did fabulously, she'll be picked up by some big modeling agency in no time. Also congrats on the Pregnancy, that is very exciting! When are you due?

Kalisa