On Thursday, I had the opportunity to be a "guest vendor" for Say It Simply, in a whimsical gift shop, at our local mall. Normally, Ryan would have represented us. However, it was dubbed a "Girl's Night Out" event, complete with drinks, finger food, and discount promotions. Since Ryan is clearly not a girl, it became my opportunity by default. Sometimes, Ryan has a difficult time understanding that I have a hard time differentiating my role as Home Commander, and then immediately switching over to Business Woman in a matter of minutes. I amazingly seemed to pull it off (again) and I do love the reactions from some people when finding out that we have five kids (especially here in the Northwest)! The pictures below are, in fact, taken within hours of each other and clearly demonstrate my "double life".
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I know exactly how you feel! You look great though! Just saw your playlist. FREAKY! I have all of the same music on my ipod. I think it is funny how similar we still are even when we aren't around each other.
Post a Comment