My friend, Julianne Rowley compiled a book called Seattle Mama's Handbook. She regularly has been appearing on a few news networks for publicity exposure and yesterday she was on KOMO 4 TV afternoon news to share back-to-school shopping tips for every budget. Anyhow, she remembered that Abby had previously had a talent agent and loved to be in the spotlight and asked is she would like to participate in a short modeling show during her appearance, wearing an outfit from a featured upperscale re-sale shop. Abby was more than thrilled with the opportunity and practiced several times. We recorded the Live segment on the computer, but unfortunately do not have the software tools to be able to view just her part (you would have to fast forward for almost a half an hour of Seattle's local news!) Don't worry, though, not all is lost! I, being the crazy blogger that I'm trying to be, took several photos of Abby before leaving for Seattle and also took a shot of her practicing right before "going live". She did great and did not seem to care that she saw famous news people, because this was not about them of course!! It was fun going to Fisher Plaza (the stomping ground of KOMO TV News), practically located right underneath the Space Needle. Abby did great and loved every minute of it. Afterwards, she wanted to know when she was going to do it again and asked me if I would like her autograph. I told her that it would be great to practice writing her name and I hope that WHEN she is famous, she will have her signature mastered!
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
We watched. She was great. She looked so cute.
Post a Comment