Wednesday, July 23, 2008

TRIP TO THE ZOO

Last Thursday, we went to Woodland Park Zoo. (See pics below). It was a ball of fun. The weather was a bit chilly (just after getting use to 80 degree weather), but perfect for seeing the animals because they were out and about since it wasn't too hot! The best showings this trip were the Jaguar, the Elephants, and the Grizzly Bears. I wedged Seth into the Baby Bjorn once again for convenience sake and he barked and/or growled at basically every animal- it was great. We took Ashtin's friend Emily with us and jammed out to the Jordin Sparks CD on the way there and back (OK, so maybe it was mostly me doing the jamming, but a part of me will never grow up!!)
P.S. Has anyone ever noticed the time of day that I post most of these?? I may be tired in the morning, but it sure is peaceful right now!

0 comments: