I am the meanest mom ever because I have the kids on a "summer schedule". That's right, I do not simply let the kids sit around playing guitar hero and battlefront on the X Box all day long- super mean, huh? No really, it's (the schedule) is working out really well considering the different ages of the kids. At least I (the mom) think it's working... Anyway, we have a family activity every weekday and last Tuesday, July 1st, we went down to the Tide Pools at the beach in Edmonds. We had printed out a list from the City of Edmonds website and checked off all kinds of sea creatures that we found near the ferry dock and in the tide pools. One kid that was there was digging up a gooey duck. For those of you who do not know what a gooey duck is, you really need to brush up on your discovery channel shows (particuarly "Dirty Jobs"). All in all, the morning was complete after a couple of freight trains came barrelling by the beach as Wyatt's day was made!! Check out our photos from the excursion...
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment