On November 1st, Ryan and I went to a Costume Party. Costumes were required and we decided to go with a "Witch and Warlock" theme... Ryan borrowed his mask from our neighbor and it was pretty darn freaky! It was fun, we had not dressed up in I don't know how long! Ryan won for scariest costume and I was just asked a few times if I had cut my hair and temporarily dyed it black... come on, I'm not that die hard!!
Aren't we just a lovely couple??


3 comments:
Heidi,
You are a pretty cute witch!!
Merry Christmas,
Shannon
Heidi,
Me again... Congrats!!! I am so excited for you and Ryan and new baby. I also want to know where that water park is?
Shannon
Hey Heidi, I just found your blog and want to be sure I can read it and keep up with the Markowski's, so my email is scweeks@gmail.com if you actually go private. Our blog is weeksspot.blogspot.com
Post a Comment