Saturday, December 6, 2008

HERE WE GO AGAIN...


A picture like this says a thousand words. So, yes, we are pregnant again... we are due June 26th (although the Doctor hopes we get to the end of May, based on my history!) We are excited to get our last little one here- and yes, I did say LAST... as far as I am concerned, we will definately have done our share at multiplying and replenishing the earth ;)! I have had nasty morning sickness, which I hope diminishes by Christmas... then I will most likely have a good three months before going on bedrest for pre-term labor... and why are we doing this again? (Oh yeah, so we can have a sweet little baby that then turns into a toddler, etc.- so wait... why are we doing this again?? :)

2 comments:

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you, not for all the sickness, etc., but for a cute little baby. You guys do good work! (ummmm I meant on having cute kids). Hope all goes well!

Betts Family said...

Well congratulations AGAIN . . what a blessing to be able to have so many wonderful children come to your home! Best wishes with the morning sickness! We'll pray for you.