Toward the end of October, we went to our favorite pumpkin farm and also to the school fund-raiser (er, I mean Fall Carnival)! We really did have so much fun at all the activity booths at the school and we also had a blast making our way through the annual corn-maze, when at the farm. A few of us (I won't mention any names... Kelsi, Ashtin, Cortnee) got lost in the maze, but eventually made it out just before dark!! Seth loved being toted aroud by Ryan- Good times!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
We like Craven Farm too. It is a great place to go. We haven't been in a few years though. Great costumes.
Oh Cute Cute cute! I want to take that little frog home with me!
Cortnee's gothic costume is so funny! I love it, but let's hope it stays just a costume and doesn't turn into a lifestyle!
Post a Comment