Monday, November 10, 2008

GOING PRIVATE...

Hi family and friends! I have so enjoyed blogging and being able to show you photos and tell you of our adventures. To protect our privacy, I feel very strongly that it is time to take our blog private. We would love it if we didn't lose your readership, so please leave a comment to let us know that you would like to keep up to date on the Markowski Clan! (If we don't have it already, we will need your e-mail address to send you an invite... send an e-mail to: hmarkowski@sayitsimply.com )

5 comments:

Betts Family said...

We'd love to stay on your readers list, plus your twilight theme is pretty awesome this month!

Kelsey said...

I would love to keep reading your cute blog. Kelsey_sampson@hotmail.com!

Hardin Family said...

the Hardin's really enjoy your blog. Keep us up!

Kellen and Michelle said...

I would also love to keep reading your blog.

Shannon Jones Grossman said...

the Grossmans want in too!
gageshan@hotmail.com