So, I may digress in timing on this blog because I believe there to be noteworthy happenings from the past several months, some of which were before this blog was created. With that being said, in April, Ryan and I went to a 40th surprise birthday party for a friend and the theme was '68 is great, because that was the year she was born. So, with that theme, it was mandatory for us to dress in '60's garb for admittance. It was a pretty far out, groovy party- just see for yourself!These are photos from the "rockin' out bash, ya know?" OK, so Ryan is more like a mix between 60's and 70's, and I just went "shopping" in my closet, I guess I have some pretty righteous threads in there! People really got into it, it was pretty hilarious! Ashtin and Cortnee asked if we used to dress like that, and we had to quickly remind them that we were actually born in the early 70's, and pretty much remember mostly the "rad" 80's!
(Besides the fact that their father never dressed like a used car salesman).


